- Get quality maths help and practice anytime
- Reinforce or clarify lessons from your maths teacher
- Study ahead and learn more for your next maths class
- Review missed maths lessons, or brush up on old topics
- As a parent, help your child by learning math together
- Enjoy a better maths mark, and be less maths-stressed!
Joanne TanParent of primary 6 & Secondary 2 students, Serangoon, Singapore
"My children are doing everything possible on their computers and phones. They don’t seem to be interested in picking up maths textbooks to study anymore. Now with StudyPug, they can do maths with the new technology that they are most comfortable with. I am happy that they start studying on their own!"
Lesley OeiSecondary 3 maths student, Choa Chu Kang, Singapore
"My school is amazing and my maths marks are great, but I want to be better. Now, I can achieve that with StudyPug maths help. The study plan in StudyPug guides my way through various topics so that I can always stay ahead in my class. Your tricks and tips also help me do better in tests. With StudyPug, I am super confident I will get an A in my O-level maths exam next year!"
Yvonne OngSecondary 2 maths student, Tampines, Singapore
"I like the extensive coverage of maths topics in StudyPug. I am more impressed by their effort to constantly update their site with more contents. I always find new maths videos and lessons. I even see new courses popping up from time to time."
See all our testimonials