General form: Ax + By + C = 0
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Determine the General form of the following line equations:
- Rewrite the following equations into general form
- Given the slope and a point of the line, write the equation in standard form
- Given two points through a line of question, find the general form
- Find the slope and the -int from the following general form
- A point passes through a linear function: . Find .
- For the line , find the coordinates of a point when the x-coordinate is of the -coordinate.
- Given , describe what happens to the line when the following occurs:
- Find the coordinates of intercepts of the linear equation