- Get quality maths help and practice anytime
- Reinforce or clarify lessons from your maths teacher
- Study ahead and learn more for your next maths class
- Review missed maths lessons, or brush up on old topics
- As a parent, help your child by learning maths together
- Enjoy a better maths mark, and be less maths-stressed!
Leona BaileyYear 11 maths student, Surrey, UK
I am a fast learner and I am able to grasp maths concepts taught in class quickly. However, my teacher always teaches slowly to accommodate my classmates, which is boring. Also, GCSE is coming up soon and I don't want to waste any more time. With Study Pug, I can learn new topics prior to class and stay ahead. Studying maths is fun and efficient here!
Phoebe CooperParent of Year 9 student, London, UK
"My boy needs help on his maths class, but I can’t send him to tutoring school. I’m glad I found StudyPug for him. They cover all the topics that we are looking for with in-depth but concise teaching videos on different topics. They also have a lot of maths practice questions available. I don’t even need to get him extra exercises. "
Elsie StewartYear 13 maths student, Bournemouth, UK
"StudyPug allows me to learn maths with ease at any time. You are a great study partner for my GCE studies. Thank you so much!"
See all our testimonials