All You Need in One Place
Everything you need for Year 6 maths and science through to Year 13 and beyond.
Learn with Confidence
We’ve mastered the national curriculum to help you secure merit and excellence marks.
The best tips, tricks, walkthroughs, and practice questions available.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Round each number to the nearest: i) ten ii) hundred iii) thousand
- Round each number to the nearest i) tenth ii) hundredth iii) thousandth
- The table below shows the average populations of three islands in Hawaii as recorded between 2008 and 2010. Round each population to the nearest
- Round each number to the nearest hundred
- Abby and her friend take a road trip from Toronto to Vancouver. The distance between these cities is approximately 4 382.042 km.
- The Challenger Deep, located in the Pacific Ocean, is the deepest part of the ocean. Challenger Deep is approximately 36 200 feet deep.
- Today in Science class, Carry learned that light travels at a speed of 299 792 458 m/s