All You Need in One Place
Everything you need for Year 6 maths and science through to Year 13 and beyond.
Learn with Confidence
We’ve mastered the national curriculum to help you secure merit and excellence marks.
The best tips, tricks, walkthroughs, and practice questions available.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Calculate the mean of each set of data. Round your answer to the nearest tenth.
- A survey collected information about the total amount of time teens spent on computers each week. Only data from four cities is listed below.
Computer time (hours per week)
- Harry was given the following marks on his English essays:
69%, 71%, 85%, 80%, 93%, 99%
- Calculate his mean mark? Round your answer to the nearest whole percent.
- What mark would he need to receive on the next essay to increase his mean by 2 percent for the seven essays?
- Harry's friend, Thomas, received the following marks on his English essays:
96%, 74%, 75%, 66%, 96%, 90%
What is Thomas's mean mark? Round your answer to the nearest whole percent.
- Who has a smaller mean absolute deviation? Harry or Thomas? What does this tell you?