Comparing experimental and theoretical probability
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Bon rolled a 6-sided dice 16 times and recorded the outcomes shown. Does the chart provide information about experimental or theoretical probability? Explain how you know.
- Jessie flips two coins 20 times to determine the experimental probability of landing on heads versus tails. Here are his results.
- What is the experimental probability of both coins landing on heads?
- Calculate the theoretical probability of both coins landing on heads.
- Compare the theoretical probability and experimental probability.
- What can Jessie do to decrease the difference between the theoretical probability and experimental probability?