With the advancements of technology including the Internet, high-resolution webcams, laptops and smart phones, online tutoring has become more and more prevalent in today’s society.
Now for the million-dollar question… Does online math tutoring actually work?
Answer: Kind of – it does for some but not for others
Online tutoring isn’t for everyone. The younger generation is increasingly relying on technology, making it easier for him or her to adopt online learning tools. There are many pros and cons of online tutoring, so we will leave it to you to decide if it’s right for you.
The Pros of Online Tutoring
- There are a variety of companies that provide online tutoring; you are able to pick which system works best for you.
- By doing an easy search you will be able to quickly find the answer to the question you are looking to solve.
- It is always available, no matter the time of day or where you are, you can always log onto the Internet and get the help you need.
- Most online tutoring is accurate, helpful and easily gives you the answers you need with a quick search.
- Online tutoring portals are straightforward and easy to navigate.
- Different types of technology allow for a variety of methods to help you solve a problem or find the solution to your problem.
The Cons of Online Tutoring
- Like an in-person tutor, online tutors are human too. They make mistakes and have good days and bad days making it hard to be consistent.
- Not all online tutors will fit your needs, you need to investigate and find the right one for you.
- Most online tutors you need to book sessions with like an in-person tutor. The best ones get booked up quickly!
- The only aspect takes away the face-to-face interaction sometimes creating a disconnect between the user and the tutor.
- Like all things, they cost money. You need to set a budget and find an online tutor that fits your budget.
So, we dare you; take a risk and see if an online tutor is for you! Or, you could try StudyPug
StudyPug comes prepared; we have videos that cover your entire math curriculum. Our tutors have experience helping over 2,000 students in hands-on environments and know what students need when it comes to help with math.
All of StudyPug’s content is available 24/7 and is well organized so you can quickly find the type of question you are looking to learn or struggling to solve. Our videos are cut into bite-sized chunks so you can easily digest the information and not feel overwhelmed.
Our videos never have a bad day so they are always sharp and on the ball
To become a member of StudyPug, you pay a fixed monthly fee to gain access to all of our tutors and learning videos. You are able to view as many videos as you need and re-watch them as many times as you want.
So are you willing to take the risk with online tutoring?
Get unlimited homework and study help on StudyPug for only a fraction of the cost of hiring a tutor per month. Try it now. You’ve got nothing to lose, and a better grade to gain.