Parallel and perpendicular lines in linear functions
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Determine whether the three points A (-2,-1), B(0,4) & C(2,9) all lie on the same line.
- Determine the following slopes are parallel, perpendicular, or neither.
- Given the points of two lines, determine when the lines are parallel, perpendicular or neither.
- Show that the points A(-3,0), B(1,2) and C(3,-2) are the vertices of a right triangle.
- Show that the points A(-1,-1), B(3,0), C(2,4) and D(-2,3) are the vertices of a square.