All You Need in One Place
Everything you need for better marks in primary, GCSE, and A-level classes.
Learn with Confidence
We’ve mastered the UK’s national curriculum so you can study with confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Round each number to the nearest: i) ten ii) hundred iii) thousand
- Round each number to the nearest i) tenth ii) hundredth iii) thousandth
- The table below shows the average populations of three islands in Hawaii as recorded between 2008 and 2010. Round each population to the nearest
- Round each number to the nearest hundred
- Abby and her friend take a road trip from Toronto to Vancouver. The distance between these cities is approximately 4 382.042 km.
- The Challenger Deep, located in the Pacific Ocean, is the deepest part of the ocean. Challenger Deep is approximately 36 200 feet deep.
- Today in Science class, Carry learned that light travels at a speed of 299 792 458 m/s