All You Need in One Place
Everything you need for better marks in primary, GCSE, and A-level classes.
Learn with Confidence
We’ve mastered the UK’s national curriculum so you can study with confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Understanding Multiplication Using a Number Line
Write the multiplication statement for each number line.
- Multiplication of 1-digit Integers
Use a number line to find the product.
- Multiplication of 2-digit Integers
Estimate. Then calculate.
- Multiplication of Integers With Different Digits Solve the following expressions.
- Leo has to read 15 books during the school year. If each book has 334 pages, how many pages in total does Leo have to read?
- Annie had 50 ml of yogurt every morning for the last 7 days. If there is 650 ml of yogurt left in the case, how much yogurt was there 7 days ago?