- A box-and-whisker plot is shown below.
- Below is a box-and-whisker plot showing the scores that students from Class A got on the last math test. There are 19 students in the class.
- The data below represents the number of books each student in a book club read over one year.
13, 25, 16, 21, 16, 23, 18, 20, 20
- A number of people were surveyed to study the relationship between the number of hours of exercise a person gets per week and the number of calories they consume. The data was recorded in the scatterplot below.
- Use a scatterplot to show the time students spent on studying for a quiz and their scores. Then, describe the relationship.
Study time (hours/week)