All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Introduction to Classifying Quadrilaterals:
- What is a quadrilateral and what geometry concepts are we going to use to classify different types?
- Classifying rectangles and squares
- Classifying parallelograms and rhombuses
- Classifying trapezoids
- Classifying kites
- A review on the 6 different classifications of quadrilaterals
- Naming quadrilateral shapes
Classify the quadrilateral. Think about its sides and angles.
- Classifying quadrilateral types
Answer with the letter on each quadrilateral shape
- Angles of quadrilaterals
Find the missing angle(s) and classify the quadrilateral.
- Classifying quadrilaterals - word problems
Read the description and answer with the correct quadrilateral.
- I have 2 pairs of parallel & congruent sides. If I do not have right angles, what am I?
- I have 4 congruent sides and these sides make up 2 pairs of parallel sides. If I only have right angles, what am I?
- I have a total angle sum of 360° and only 1 pair of parallel sides. What am I?
- I am to a parallelogram what a square is to a rectangle. What am I?
- I have 2 pairs of adjacent congruent sides and 1 pair of equal opposite angles. What am I?