Reflections and rotations of shapes
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Drawing reflections on a grid - 1
Draw the mirror image after the shape is reflected across the mirror line (dotted line).
- Drawing reflections on a grid - 2
Draw the reflections of both the lines and the points across the mirror line (dotted line).
- Rotational symmetry
Does the picture have rotational symmetry? Yes or No.
- Order of rotational symmetry
What is the order of rotational symmetry?
- How many times does the shape look the same in one rotation?
- Rotating shapes 90°, 180°, 270° or 360°
Draw what it will look like if you rotate the shape:
- Recognizing reflections and rotations of shapes
Circle the pairs that are correct.