Comparing and ordering large multi-digit integers
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Comparing integers on a number line
Draw dots on the number line for each integer. Circle the number that is bigger.
- More or less negative integers
Circle the integer that is more negative. Write "less" or "greater" under each number.
- Ordering multi-digit integers: least to greatest
Order the integers from least to greatest. Use the less than symbol (<).
- Ordering multi-digit integers: greatest to least
Order the integers from greatest to least. Use the greater than symbol (>).
- Writing a multi-digit integer within a range
Write an integer between each pair of integers in the following scenario:
- One year, the weather averages in the month of October had the highest temperature of 6°C and the lowest temperature of -8°C.
- During a deep-sea exploring expedition, a diver was at 157 feet below sea level (-157 ft). A few minutes later, the diver was pulled up and is now at 132 feet below sea level (-132 ft).
- There are no popular movies in theatres this week. On Monday, the theatre company reported a loss of -$127,613. By Wednesday, there was a total loss of -$540,859 for the week already.