General form: Ax + By + C = 0
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Determine the General form of the following line equations:
- Rewrite the following equations into general form
- Given the slope and a point of the line, write the equation in standard form
- Given two points through a line of question, find the general form
- Find the slope and the -int from the following general form
- A point passes through a linear function: . Find .
- For the line , find the coordinates of a point when the x-coordinate is of the -coordinate.
- Given , describe what happens to the line when the following occurs:
- Find the coordinates of intercepts of the linear equation