All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Calculate the mean of each set of data. Round your answer to the nearest tenth.
- A survey collected information about the total amount of time teens spent on computers each week. Only data from four cities is listed below.
Computer time (hours per week)
- Harry was given the following marks on his English essays:
69%, 71%, 85%, 80%, 93%, 99%
- Calculate his mean mark? Round your answer to the nearest whole percent.
- What mark would he need to receive on the next essay to increase his mean by 2 percent for the seven essays?
- Harry's friend, Thomas, received the following marks on his English essays:
96%, 74%, 75%, 66%, 96%, 90%
What is Thomas's mean mark? Round your answer to the nearest whole percent.
- Who has a smaller mean absolute deviation? Harry or Thomas? What does this tell you?