General form: Ax + By + C = 0
All You Need in One Place
Everything you need for better marks in primary, GCSE, and A-level classes.
Learn with Confidence
We’ve mastered the UK’s national curriculum so you can study with confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Determine the General form of the following line equations:
- Rewrite the following equations into general form
- Given the slope and a point of the line, write the equation in standard form
- Given two points through a line of question, find the general form
- Find the slope and the -int from the following general form
- A point passes through a linear function: . Find .
- For the line , find the coordinates of a point when the x-coordinate is of the -coordinate.
- Given , describe what happens to the line when the following occurs:
- Find the coordinates of intercepts of the linear equation