All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Introduction to Probability
- What is probability?
- How to write probability as a fraction, decimal, and percent?
- How to draw a tree diagram?
- Introduction to statistics:
• What is mean?
• What is median?
• What is an outlier?
• What is mode?
• What is range?
- What is a two-way frequency table?
- How to read a two-way frequency table?
- The following is the money raised in a school fund raising activity by each class in grade 9: $1 000, $580, $810, $1 050, $840 and $600. What is the mean, median and mode amount of money raised by these six classes?
- Six hundred people were randomly selected in downtown. They were asked if they choose their clothes based on its comfort or style. The following is the results: