Comparing experimental and theoretical probability
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Bon rolled a 6-sided dice 16 times and recorded the outcomes shown. Does the chart provide information about experimental or theoretical probability? Explain how you know.
- Jessie flips two coins 20 times to determine the experimental probability of landing on heads versus tails. Here are his results.
- What is the experimental probability of both coins landing on heads?
- Calculate the theoretical probability of both coins landing on heads.
- Compare the theoretical probability and experimental probability.
- What can Jessie do to decrease the difference between the theoretical probability and experimental probability?