Converting among decimals, fractions, and percents
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Fill in the blank below.
- Fill in the blank with the inequality >, < or = to make the statement true.
- There are 20 people in the room below. What percent of people are the following colours?
- The table shows the number of boys and girls in a school who play soccer.
- Estimate the percent of girls who play soccer. Then, calculate the percent using a calculator and round to the nearest tenth.
- Estimate the percent of boys who play soccer. Then, calculate the percent using a calculator and round to the nearest tenth.
- Estima el porcentaje de niños en la escuela que juegan futbol soccer. Después, calcula el porcentaje usando una calculadora y redondea al décimo más cercano.