Percents, fractions, and decimals
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Complete the table below.
- Convert each fraction to a decimal and a percent
- Convert each decimal to percents and fractions
- Leo only used 42 minutes to finish a one-hour test. What percentage of the test time did he use to finish the test?
- A miner acquired 5 gram of silver in a 200-gram sample of ore.