Applications of percents
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- A vacation package is advertised as $1550. The package is advertised as 30% off. Calculate the new price of the package. Show your reasoning.
- A clothing store is clearing last season's stock at 45% off. A shirt is selling for $66.00 off the original price. Calculate the original price.
- Your bill at a restaurant is $22.00 and you want to leave a 15% tip. Calculate the tip.
- George borrowed $200.00 from a bank for one year at 9% interest. Calculate the total amount George owed at the end of the year.
- Yan has $450 in a savings account. The interest rate is 7%, compounded annually. How much will he have after 2 years?