Parallel and perpendicular lines in linear functions
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Determine whether the three points A (-2,-1), B(0,4) & C(2,9) all lie on the same line.
- Determine the following slopes are parallel, perpendicular, or neither.
- Given the points of two lines, determine when the lines are parallel, perpendicular or neither.
- Show that the points A(-3,0), B(1,2) and C(3,-2) are the vertices of a right triangle.
- Show that the points A(-1,-1), B(3,0), C(2,4) and D(-2,3) are the vertices of a square.