Volumes of solids of revolution - Disc method
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- The region bounded by the graphs of , ,, and is revolved about the
x-axis. Find the volume of the resulting solid.
- Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating the region bounded by ,
, and about the y-axis.
- Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating the region bounded by , and
about the x-axis.
- Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating the positive region bounded by ,
- Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating the region bounded by , and about .