Rotational Vs. translational kinematics
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- A centrifuge starts from rest and has an angular acceleration of 150 rad/s2 for 2.5s.
- A car engine slows down from 4200rpm to 600rpm in 2.0s.
- A high-speed jet takes 1.5 min to turn through 20 complete revolutions before reaching its final speed.
- To move a large pottery wheel with a radius of 22.0cm, a small rubber wheel is used. Wheels are mounted and their circular edges are in contact. The radius of the small wheel is 3.0cm and it accelerates at the rate of 6.4 rad/s2 without slipping.
- A car reduces its speed uniformly from 86km/h to 44 km/h, during this time the wheels of the car with a diameter of 0.60m, make 66 revolutions.