Intersection and union of 3 sets
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Finding Intersection and Union of 3 Sets
The Venn Diagram below shows the type of instruments that people like.
Find the following:
- Given the following Venn diagram:
Circle and contain the same number of element. Find and .
- Richard surveyed 200 people to see which sports they like. Here is the information that Richard got:
- 70 people like soccer.
- 60 people like basketball.
- 50 people like tennis.
- 25 people like soccer and basketball, but not tennis
- 10 people like soccer and tennis, but not basketball.
- 7 people like basketball and tennis, but not soccer
- 10 people like all three sports
How many people don't like any of the sports?
- Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion with 3 Sets
Willy surveyed 76 people for a cake shop. Each person ate at least one of the cakes: strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. Here is the information Willy got:
- 57 ate strawberry, 50 ate chocolate, and 39 ate vanilla.
- 20 ate both strawberry and chocolate, but not vanilla.
- 15 ate strawberry and vanilla, but not chocolate.
- 5 ate chocolate and vanilla, but not strawberry.
Who ate all three types of cakes?