Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Understanding Multiplication Using a Number Line
Write the multiplication statement for each number line.
- Multiplication of 1-digit Integers
Use a number line to find the product.
- Multiplication of 2-digit Integers
Estimate. Then calculate.
- Multiplication of Integers With Different Digits Solve the following expressions.
- Leo has to read 15 books during the school year. If each book has 334 pages, how many pages in total does Leo have to read?
- Annie had 50 ml of yogurt every morning for the last 7 days. If there is 650 ml of yogurt left in the case, how much yogurt was there 7 days ago?