Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Calculate the mean of each set of data. Round your answer to the nearest tenth.
- A survey collected information about the total amount of time teens spent on computers each week. Only data from four cities is listed below.
Computer time (hours per week)
- Harry was given the following marks on his English essays:
69%, 71%, 85%, 80%, 93%, 99%
- Calculate his mean mark? Round your answer to the nearest whole percent.
- What mark would he need to receive on the next essay to increase his mean by 2 percent for the seven essays?
- Harry's friend, Thomas, received the following marks on his English essays:
96%, 74%, 75%, 66%, 96%, 90%
What is Thomas's mean mark? Round your answer to the nearest whole percent.
- Who has a smaller mean absolute deviation? Harry or Thomas? What does this tell you?