- A train of water waves reflected at a boundary. The angle between the incident ray and normal in 30°. What would be the angle between normal and reflected wave?
- Sound wave are reaching a rigid boundary at a speed of 330 m/s. What would be the speed of the reflected wave bouncing of the same medium?
- Refraction of water waves occurred from deep to shallow water. Explain what happens to the wavelength, speed and the frequency of the refracted wave.
- Light waves reflect off a boundary with frequency of 30Hz. The angle between the reflected wave and incident wave is given to be 60°. What are the values for angle of reflection and angle of incident?
- What is the difference between the diffraction of light waves through small gaps and large gaps?