Waves in two dimensions
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- A train of water waves reflected at a boundary. The angle between the incident ray and normal in 30°. What would be the angle between normal and reflected wave?
- Sound wave are reaching a rigid boundary at a speed of 330 m/s. What would be the speed of the reflected wave bouncing of the same medium?
- Refraction of water waves occurred from deep to shallow water. Explain what happens to the wavelength, speed and the frequency of the refracted wave.
- Light waves reflect off a boundary with frequency of 30Hz. The angle between the reflected wave and incident wave is given to be 60°. What are the values for angle of reflection and angle of incident?
- What is the difference between the diffraction of light waves through small gaps and large gaps?