Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Four conductors of different lengths are moved through a uniform magnetic field at the same speed. Which conductor will induce the greatest emf?
- A part of a coil wire is placed in a uniform magnetic field as shown. Which two directions of motion would immediately induce an emf in the coil?
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
- 2 and 4
- The diagram below shows an aluminum ring and the current induced in it by the nearby magnet that is free to move along its central axis.
The magnet must be:
- moving to the left
- moving to the right
- spinning about its central axis.
- The diagram below shows two coils in a magnetic field.
An electric current can be induced in the coil oriented with its plane.
- parallel to a constant magnetic field.
- parallel to a changing magnetic field.
- perpendicular to a constant magnetic field.
- perpendicular to a changing magnetic field.
- A metal block moves with a constant speed in a uniform magnetic field.
Which side of the block is positive?