Patterns: Describing patterns using tables and solving variables
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Introduction to Describing Patterns using Tables and Solving Variables:
- What is a function machine and what is a function table?
- What are two-step rules?
- How do we write number pattern rules as formulas with variables?
- Solving the formula for one-step rules
- Solving the formula for two-step rules with consecutive inputs
- Solving for formula for two-step rules with random inputs
- Solve for the Function Table's Missing Variables
Use the rule to complete the function table:
- Solving for Function Table Rules
Write the rule for the function table
- Write the one-step rule as a formula with a variable
- Using Two-Step Rules to Complete Function Tables
Use the two-step rule to complete the function table.
- Solving for Two-Step Rules in Function Tables
Write the two-step rule for the function table.