Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Finding the Order of a Differential Equation
What is the order for the following differential equations?
- Verifying Solutions
Show that the following functions is a solution to the differential equation:
- Finding a Particular Solution
You are given the general solution as well as the initial condition. Find the particular solution which suits the following initial conditions:
- Integrating to Find the General Solution
Find the general solution of the differential equationdxdy=xex2.
1. Introduction to Differential equations
This lesson is an introduction to concepts we will be using throughout the whole Differential Equations course.
2. First Order Differential Equations
3. Second Order Differential Equations
A similar process will be used for the next two lessons, but the special case for today is that we will find real distinct roots.
4. Laplace Transforms
y′(x)=dxdy or y′(t)=dtdy
1. y′(x) is the first derivative of the function y in terms of x.
2. y′(t) is the first derivative of the function y in terms of t.