All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Counting Cubic Units of Rectangular Prisms
Count to find the cubic measure of each 3D shape. The unit is specified next to the shape.
- Counting Shortcuts for Cubic Units of Rectangular Prisms
Find the cubic measure of each rectangular prism.
- Given the front view of the rectangular prism and the total cubic measure (volume), complete a 3D drawing.
- Same Cubic Measures in Different Configurations
You will be tasked with building a regular rectangular prism with cubic centimeter blocks.
- If the total cubic measurement must be 8cm3, draw three different rectangular prisms with this volume.
- If the total cubic measurement must be 12cm3 , draw four different rectangular prisms with this volume.
- If the total cubic measurement must be 18cm3 , draw five different rectangular prisms with this volume.