Points, lines, line segments, and rays
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Identifying lines, line segments, and rays
Name the figure that is made by points and as either: a line, a line segment, or a ray.
- Proper notation for lines, line segments and rays
Use proper notation (with letters and symbols) to name the figure
- Drawing lines, line segments and rays
Draw the figure:
- Combinations of lines, line segments and rays
Name all the lines, line segments, and/or rays in the picture. Use proper notation.
- Intersecting lines, line segments and rays
Connect the dots to draw the figures as indicated. Will the figure intersect? Yes or No.