Comparing and ordering numbers
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Write > or < for each blank____
- The table gives the approximate total areas of 3 of the largest shopping malls in the world. List the malls according to size from largest to smallest. Write > or < in your answer.
West Edmonton Mall
The Dubai Mall
Persian Gulf Complex
- Write a number between each pair of numbers in the following scenarios:
- Mark takes a walk through the woods and comes across an ant hill. He counts 7 659 enter the ant hill. The next day he returns to the same ant hill and counts 8 661 enter the hill.
- Steven enjoys training for ultra marathons. Last year he ran 12 578km total and so far this year he has run 16 574km.
- Last winter, Anna took a flight from Canada to Africa to visit her sponsor child. She flies an average distance of 13 739 000 meters. The following winter she took a flight from Canada to New Zealand. She flies an average distance of 13 745 000.