All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Organizing objects into a Carroll diagram
Sort the set into the Carroll diagram
- Showing the data in a Venn diagram in a Carroll diagram
Change the Venn diagram into a Carroll diagram
- Completing a Carroll diagram by following the written instructions
- If a Carroll diagram has the categories "more than 20" and "digits add to more than 5", what are the other two categories? Write them in the Carroll diagram.
- Sort these numbers into the Carroll diagram:
9, 10, 13, 16, 18, 25, 27, 31, 40
- Write one more number in each Carroll diagram box that would work for each category.
- Sort the numbers from part b) into a Venn diagram with the categories "digits add to more than 5" and "more than 20".