Area - unit squares and pattern blocks
All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Understanding area using pattern blocks
Find the area of the shape made by mixed pattern blocks.
Give the area in number of green pattern blocks, which look like:
- Create shapes using pattern blocks to show area
Make a shape using the specific pattern blocks and with the given area.
- Understanding area using tangrams
For tangrams, the area unit is a small right-angle triangle.
What is the area of the given shape in number of triangles?
- Area by counting unit squares
Count the number of unit squares to find the area. Give the answer in unit squares.
- Area equations with multiplication
Fill in the blanks for the rectangle made of unit squares.
- Write a multiplication equation for the area
- Give the area in unit squares