All in One Place
Everything you need for better grades in university, high school and elementary.
Learn with Ease
Made in Canada with help for all provincial curriculums, so you can study in confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Get the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Classifying triangles by side lengths
Classify the triangle by its side lengths. Is it scalene, isosceles, or equilateral?
- Classifying triangles by angles
Classify the triangle by its angles. Is it acute, right, or obtuse?
- Classifying triangles by more than one type
Classify the triangle by BOTH its side length and angles. (scalene, isosceles, or equilateral; acute, right or obtuse)
- Word Problems: Classifying Triangles
Use this figure to answer the following questions:
- If a triangle's side lengths are: 2cm, 1cm, and 1.73cm how would you classify it and why?
- If this triangle is a right triangle, what types of angles does it have?
- Is it possible for this triangle to have an obtuse angle? Why or why not?
- If this right triangle has one angle that is 30°, give the measures of all three of the angles.