Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Understanding Multiplication Using a Number Line
Write the multiplication statement for each number line.
- Multiplication of 1-digit Integers
Use a number line to find the product.
- Multiplication of 2-digit Integers
Estimate. Then calculate.
- Multiplication of Integers With Different Digits Solve the following expressions.
- Leo has to read 15 books during the school year. If each book has 334 pages, how many pages in total does Leo have to read?
- Annie had 50 ml of yogurt every morning for the last 7 days. If there is 650 ml of yogurt left in the case, how much yogurt was there 7 days ago?