Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Determine whether the three points A (-2,-1), B(0,4) & C(2,9) all lie on the same line.
- Determine the following slopes are parallel, perpendicular, or neither.
- Given the points of two lines, determine when the lines are parallel, perpendicular or neither.
- Show that the points A(-3,0), B(1,2) and C(3,-2) are the vertices of a right triangle.
- Show that the points A(-1,-1), B(3,0), C(2,4) and D(-2,3) are the vertices of a square.