All You Need in One Place
Everything you need for better marks in primary, GCSE, and A-level classes.
Learn with Confidence
We’ve mastered the UK’s national curriculum so you can study with confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Understanding Division Using a Number Line
What are the two division statements that each diagram represents?
- Solving Division Statements Using a Number Line
Use a number line to find each quotient.
- Division Statements With Integer Quotients
- Division Statements With Non-Integer Quotients
- Word Problems of Dividing Integers
Katie participated in a track competition. If her average sprinting speed is 8 m/s, how long does it take for her to finish an 100 m sprint?
- Peter finished a 45 km long cycling trail. He first cycled for 3 hours and then, he took a break. Afterwards Peter cycled for another 2 hours to finish the trail. What was his cycling rate per hour? Were there any assumptions?