Adding and subtracting mixed numbers
All You Need in One Place
Everything you need for better marks in primary, GCSE, and A-level classes.
Learn with Confidence
We’ve mastered the UK’s national curriculum so you can study with confidence.
Instant and Unlimited Help
24/7 access to the best tips, walkthroughs, and practice questions.
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Simplify fractions: Method A - By using greatest common factors
- Simplify fractions: Method B - By using common factors
- What are equivalent fractions?
- How to add fractions?
- How to subtract frations?
• subtracting with improper fractions
• subtracting with mixed numbers
- Proper fractions VS. Improper fractions VS. Mixed fractions