Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practise With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practise on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- The circle graph shows the types of activities that 200 students participated in during the school year.
- Compare the data in these two circle graphs.
- Who spends more time sleeping in a typical day?
- How much longer does Alex spend on recreation activities than Sam in a typical day?
- Which activity do both Alex and Sam spend most of their time on?
- What is the difference between the measures of the central angles in the Recreation section of Alex and Sam's day?
- 30 grade 7 students were surveyed to determine their favorite type of pop.
- Could you use a circle graph to represent the following? Explain.