Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Break a displacement into vector components
A boat sails 33.0 km at 55.0° north of west. What are the north and west components of its displacement?
- Use components of velocity for calculations
A plane that is taking off travels at 67.0 m/s at a 15.0° angle above the horizontal.
- How long does it take the plane to reach its cruising altitude of 12.0 km?
- If the plane is headed east, how far east has it travelled in this time?
- Add two 2D vectors using components
Solve the equation by breaking and into their x and y components.