- The spring of a 1200kg car compresses 2.0mm when its 75kg driver gets into the car. If the car goes over a bump, what will be the frequency of the vibration?
- A 6 kg block is attached to a spring wit a spring constant of 216 N/m. The spring is stretched to a length of 12cm and then released.
- A mass of 2.40 kg is attached to a horizontal spring with a spring constant of 121N/m. It is stretched to a length of 10.0cm and released from test.
- A mass is attached to a horizontal spring, and oscillates with a period of 1.4s and with an amplitude of 12cm. At s, the mass is 12cm to the right of the equilibrium positon.
- A simple Pendulum has a length of 42.0cm and makes 62.0 complete oscillation in 3.0 min.
- The length of a simple pendulum in 0.86m, the pendulum bob has a mass of 265 g and it is released to an angle of 11.0° to the vertical.