The periodic nature of SHM and simple pendulum
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- The spring of a 1200kg car compresses 2.0mm when its 75kg driver gets into the car. If the car goes over a bump, what will be the frequency of the vibration?
- A 6 kg block is attached to a spring wit a spring constant of 216 N/m. The spring is stretched to a length of 12cm and then released.
- A mass of 2.40 kg is attached to a horizontal spring with a spring constant of 121N/m. It is stretched to a length of 10.0cm and released from test.
- A mass is attached to a horizontal spring, and oscillates with a period of 1.4s and with an amplitude of 12cm. At s, the mass is 12cm to the right of the equilibrium positon.
- A simple Pendulum has a length of 42.0cm and makes 62.0 complete oscillation in 3.0 min.
- The length of a simple pendulum in 0.86m, the pendulum bob has a mass of 265 g and it is released to an angle of 11.0° to the vertical.