Application of reflected and refracted light
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Total Internal Reflection
Calculate the critical angle of the following materials
- Glass with refractive index of 1.54
- Ice with refractive index of 1.31
- A beam of light is refracted by a type of glass as shown below
Angle of incidence: 30°
Angle of refraction: 22°
- Calculate the refractive index of this type of glass.
- Calculate the critical angle of the glass.
- A ray of light enters a glass prism with a refractive index of 1.50, as shown below;
- Explain what happens as the ray enters the prism
- Find the value of angle X
- Explains what happens as the ray reaches point O