- What is the difference between regular reflection and diffuse reflection?
- Can you apply the laws of reflection for diffuse reflection? Explain
- An incident ray strikes the surface of a plane mirror making an angle of 30° with the normal. What is the angle of reflection?
- A reflected ray bounces off a boundary making an angle of 60° with the normal. What was the angle of incident?
- A ray making an angle of 30° with a smooth surface is reflected off the boundary. What would be the angle of reflection?
- The angle between the normal and incident ray is 45°. What is the angle between incident ray and reflected ray?