Molecular geometry and VSEPR
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Working out shapes of molecules
- Recap on Lewis (dot and cross) structures.
- Using Lewis structures for VSEPR theory.
- Factors affecting molecular geometry and bond angle.
- Example: 2 bonding pairs
- Example: 2 bonding pairs and 2 lone pairs
- Example: 3 bonding pairs
- Example: 3 bonding pairs and 1 lone pair
- Example: 4 bonding pairs
- Other examples with 4 bonding pairs
- Example: 5 bonding pairs
- Example: 6 bonding pairs
- Table of molecular geometries and bond angles.