Definition of economics
Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
Get the most by viewing this topic in your current grade. Pick your course now.
- Understanding the Definitions and Terminologies
I have a(n) ______________ because I am not able to satisfy all my wants.
- Because we face scarcity, we must make ____________________.
- Understanding the Branches of Economics
Which of the following is not an example of Microeconomics?
- The unemployment rate of a country
- How much an individual company makes
- Taxes and subsidies of a product
- Competitive Market
- Understanding How the Market Works
What is the goal of a buyer (consumer)?
- Gain max profit
- Sell supplies of a product
- Demand a product for a high price
- Gain max utility
- When supply and demand are in balance, then we will have ___________________.
- An equilibrium price
- No excess
- No shortage
- All of the above