Everything You Need in One Place
Homework problems? Exam preparation? Trying to grasp a concept or just brushing up the basics? Our extensive help & practice library have got you covered.
Learn and Practice With Ease
Our proven video lessons ease you through problems quickly, and you get tonnes of friendly practice on questions that trip students up on tests and finals.
Instant and Unlimited Help
Our personalized learning platform enables you to instantly find the exact walkthrough to your specific type of question. Activate unlimited help now!
Make math click 🤔 and get better grades! 💯Join for Free
- Introduction to Probability
- What is probability?
- How to write probability as a fraction, decimal, and percent?
- How to draw a tree diagram?
- Introduction to statistics:
• What is mean?
• What is median?
• What is an outlier?
• What is mode?
• What is range?
- What is a two-way frequency table?
- How to read a two-way frequency table?
- The following is the money raised in a school fund raising activity by each class in grade 9: $1 000, $580, $810, $1 050, $840 and $600. What is the mean, median and mode amount of money raised by these six classes?
- Six hundred people were randomly selected in downtown. They were asked if they choose their clothes based on its comfort or style. The following is the results: